Thursday, September 21, 2017

Car Detailing and Education

It seems my customers like to talk and talk a lot, especially the ones who want or have a new car.  Customers constantly ask me about different makes or models of cars they see or want to own and how to best care for it - car detailing.  I happily and respectively give my professional opinion and tell the inquiring people as much as I know.  The key in these educational moments are developing trust with customers and constantly educating them on what may be a good choice for the care of their car.  Often times, I explain why black is a a challenging color choice, and why a lighter interior may not be practical for the customer with three kids, two dogs, and a pet squirrel.  The customers typically appreciate my professional opinion, and these conversations give me an opportunity to educate and hopefully win business by educating marketing.  These conversations ultimately build trust and allow the opportunity for the customer to taste and see that my advise works.  I become the 'go-to' person who they believe when it comes to their cars paint or  interior and how to professionally care for it.  This is very important when there is misinformation being provided by a dealership or anyone else who tries to steer a customer in the wrong direction.

No comments: